Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!!!

Well I cried when the kids came home anyways. I had an awesome birthday. Adam got me this chair. I love it. Adam and I have a tradition when it's your birthday you don't have to change DIAPERS!!! Yes love that. Well my morning started out with Adam and the kids making me breakfast in bed, then Adam had arranged for the kids to stay at his parents house Friday night and all day Saturday. So we went to Clinkerdaggers (my favorite restaurant) and saw a movie. It was so nice being by ourselves. Usually I start to miss the kids after a few hours but not this time I was loving it! Then we went shopping Saturday, which for Adam was a huge deal because he hates shopping. But we had to cut it short cuz it started snowing pretty good. So then we had cake and Ice cream at Adams parents house and Yes we did bring the kids back! So it was a real nice weekend. I still have some shopping to do next week!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rboot said...

Wait to cry until next yr...the big 3 0! Nice chair.

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

Love the chair Nik...it's better than the black and white one. You've got a great hubby...he'll be greater when changes the political promo. Fred is dead. Long live Mitt.

biddles and scootch said...

happy b.day. Love the chair! But I do like the old one better for me!!

SHANNA said...

LOVE the chair. good job adam!!! it sounds like you had a great weekend. happy birthday!

melanie said...

oooooohhhh! i love it the chair!

Nikki said...

Long live Mitt.

What is he, some sort of king?